Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our CA-RAZY thanksgiving!


Wow, I love the holidays but this one was a doozy. I don't have pics because I broke the camera,( we won't go into that), but I can still tell ya about it. Well, we headed up to Russ and Ritas on Friday, visited my sister and her very sick child,( double earache) and had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We left on Friday without cleaning the house, and got back to a messy house on Sunday night. Well, we had one day to rest before we did it again with my parents. We left on Tuesday night at about 8:30 at night, (again the house not very clean), so Libby would sleep, which paid off, she did. We wore ourselves out up there as well. We went Christmas tree hunting, made gingerbread houses, went out in public on black Friday, our car broke down, we punched it to get back for our rehearsal in Soda, and the poor girl, Libby got a double ear infection. This meant of course, that nobody got any sleep before we found out what it was. She is feeling a lot better though, so that is really good. We finally started recovering from our stressful, but fun week, and two days later we mad the three our trip on the yellow school bus to SLC for Nick's concert. It so amazing. He is doing such great things with the kids, and all I hear from the mothers around here is "My son/daughter just loves Mr. Germer." It is great to know that he is appreciate by the kids for all of the work he does for them. Well we drove back that night and didn't get back till midnight. We have more family stuff this weekend as well. Ella is getting baptised and my sister Heather is blessing Gage. So we are busy busy with the holidays, and we love every minute of it. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: