Wednesday, December 3, 2008




For those of you that don't know, my little brother Jordan just joined the army. I am not sure exactly how I feel about it. I am very proud of him for wanting to serve our wonderful country, I am very scared he will get sent to Iraq, but mostly, I hope and pray that our new president will use my brother's service for a worthy cause. I don't know much about what is going on over there, and because I didn't even know anybody in army, I am kind of ashamed to say, I didn't pay much attention to what was going on. Boy have things changed. He is still at boot camp at Ft. Lenerwood in Missouri, but he only has a couple more weeks left, and then we don't really know where he will be going next. I am sharing his letters with all of you, so you will help our family by praying for him to be safe and healthy and to have the spirit with him. Thank you, and I love you all. This is the first letter I received. He doesn't put dates on them so I am note sure, but it is from about a month ago.

2 comments:

Severine said...

I bet he has a lot of people praying for him. There's actually been some good news from Iraq recently, with the violence going down. They're also talking about getting the troops out.
See you soon!

Jill said...

Well thanks for the comment. She will be 1 on January 7th of next year. I hope you guys have a great Christmas! I hope all is going well too.