Monday, December 8, 2008

Jordan's letter's #2 2008-01-11

Krys and Nick (and Libby)



It sounds like Nick's Halloween concert went really well. The food and music is always a huge hit.I guess that's how we Idahoans get down. (Ha ha).There is about 42 days left of training, and 1/1/2 weeks of basic. All we have left before we go to AIT is our NIC at night (night Infiltration course), a 10 km march and a APFT. Then it is on to AIT until December 19th when I come home. My drill Sergeant are way cool,they are tough, but cool. Drill Daviage looks like Will Smith and talks like Evil Knievel. [Nick asked Jordan he advanced a rank because he knows how to fire a potato gun.] Most people don't even know what a "potato gun" is. They ask me what it shoots... "take a wild guess junior!" that is what I tell them. Are you going back to finish your music? I can't remember. I am starting school in January or March at one of the base Universities. Then when I am done with my service in the army I am going to ISU to get my degree in Engineering. I am excited for that. Anyway, church is almost over so I had better go. Thank you for writing me letters, it is like Christmas when I get letters. Also thank you for the pictures of you, Nick and yibbers. I taped them up in my wall locker. Keep praying for me, I love you all and I'll be home soon. Your loving brother,
-Jordan (pv2 Lund)

No comments: