Sunday, October 5, 2008

I can only name six quirks?

Well Since I am limited to only six, let me think here......

The one that bothers Nick the most is that I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle of the tube. I know this bothers him because he tells me, but I guess it doesn't bother me at all, so I have never stopped.

I have just realized that i don't like apple cider because it tastes like apple pie. I like apple pie, so I don't know what the deal is with that. Weird.

I have this deep, embedded love for buffalo. When I was in High school, my family and I went to Yellowstone and saw about a hundred. I was obsessed for a while, but now I just like them. I didn't tell Nick that, but on our first date he made a buffalo sound.(next time you see him, ask him to show you.) That is why we got married.

I am the Vice of the Enemenopee society. It is a club that my cousin and I started while we were camping. There is a big list of stupid rules, and to join you have to eat a well ketchupped, well roasted marshmallow. So far we have around 40 members that range from family to friends to obscure relative friends (feel free to join). I even sent out a newsletter once.

Dumb jokes. Need I say more. Nick's favorite is: I say "Holy Cow!" as I pass a cow pasture and anyone caught looking at the cattle is pointed and laughed at. Here's another: What's Beethoven's favorite fruit? Ba-na-na-naaaa.

I like to give my plants (and fat spiders) names. I have a tree named Bob, a cactus named Jethro, and a catface spider named Jimmy. Care to meet them?

1 comment:

Severine said...

I like the buffalo one, hilarious!! Thanks for participating Krys. I new you would be quirky:)
Miss you!